Welcome

My 13-yr old daughter and I have resolved to try one new dinner recipe each week for the entire year. She will pick the recipe, shop for the recipe and I will assist her in making the recipe. I am excited to see her cooking skills increase and to spend time with her. I hope you will join us on this adventure.



Friday, February 25, 2011

Creative Outlet - Whose Got One?

Obviously I have been doing something to occupy February besides baking/cooking.  I recently joined a digital scrap booking club called Heritage Makers.  I thought I was doing a good thing for one of my husbands co-workers, but it turned out she was doing an amazing thing for me.  I've always been intrigued by scrap booking, but have never had the time or money to invest.  Plus it creates a mess and there is all that cutting and pasting and yuck. When I discovered digital scrap booking I thought I had died and gone to heaven.  Just this week I got my first projects in the mail and the quality was truly beyond anything I had expected.  I am going to post a few of the projects I have done so you can see that I haven't been slacking this month.











I did this page to answer the question...What is the heart of your home?

I did this page with Reflection in mind.


I did these for Samantha as a way to always remember her best friend. I love you kiddo! 

This was for Taylor's first Junior High play.  She was awesome! Love you babe...
What a labor of love these have been.  I have several projects I am currently working on including an ABC Deck of Cards for Addison, a Family Album and a Heritage Album.  Then there is always the fun of birthday and anniversary cards.  I promise more baking and cooking next month.  Thank you for indulging me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment